Offshore Support Vessels Conference 1st edition to be held in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- The Global OSV market is projected to grow from USD 14.46 billion in 2021 to USD 23.60 billion by 2028
- The Middle East OSV market is growing at a compound annual growth rate of 5% over the next 5 years
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) awarded a $548 million (AED2.01 billion) contract to build a new main gas line at its Lower Zakum field offshore of Abu Dhabi, raising the need of offshore support vessels
Abu Dhabi: We are delighted to announce that the MENA region’s only dedicated Offshore Support Vessels Conference will be held on 14-15 June 2023 at the Conrad Abu Dhabi, Etihad Towers, UAE. The event has the official support of: Dubai Council for Marine & Maritime Industries, United Arab Emirates; KBI – uae; Transport General Authority, KSA; and National Maritime Academy, KSA.
The conference will feature a diverse and engaging group of speakers from various areas of the industry, including:
- His Excellency Khamis Juma Buamim, Chairman of Dubai Council for Marine & Maritime Industries (DCMMI Emirates), Chairman & Group CEO of KBI, UAE
- Markus DeJonge, Vice President, Offshore Mobile Solutions & Projects, ADNOC Logistics and Services, UAE
- Maryam Alameeri, Vice President, Corporate Communication, ADNOC Logistics and Services, UAE
- Anouar KIASSI, Vice President, GTT Digital, France
- Turki AlShihri, Managing Director, National Maritime Academy (NMA), KSA
- Abdulrahman Althonayan, Deputy Maritime at Transport General Authority, KSA
- Douglas Korth, Senior Director Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Marine and Global Shallow Water Operations, McDermott International, UAE
- Guido D’Aloisio, Offshore Area Manager UAE, Saudi Arabia, Caspian Sea, Saipem, UAE
Offshore support vessels play a crucial role in the offshore oil and gas industry by providing essential services to offshore oil and gas exploration, drilling, and production operations. With the increasing demand for oil and gas, the growth of offshore oil and gas exploration and production projects, the demand for OSVs in the region foresees a significant growth in the coming 3 to 5 years. In fact, massive opportunities lie within the expansion plans of the region’s national oil companies such as Saudi Aramco, ADNOC, QatarEnergy and Kuwait Oil Company.
The Offshore Support Vessels Conference will gather offshore oil and gas production leaders, ship-owners, shipbuilders, shipyards and charterers who will uncover the latest offshore oil and gas exploration and production projects, reveal latest innovative and commercial trends and new contracting opportunities for OSVs. The conference provides an exclusive platform for networking, collaboration, and innovation, and aims to create a successful and sustainable future for the offshore support vessel industry.
The event will gather more than 250 attendees, experts from the offshore support vessels sector, over 25 speakers, with eight industry led panel discussions and over 20 exhibitors will be showcasing their products, technology, and innovations.
The event is organised by the Great Minds Event Management, a Dubai-based multi-faceted event management company of international repute, having organized numerous successful forums and exhibitions that covers various sectors and industries across the Middle East and African region.