Smart Maritime Network is returning to Dubai on 1 November 2022.
Registration is now open here: https://smartmaritimenetwork.com/dubai-conference-2022/
Digitalisation is heralded as being the catalyst for the future of the maritime, transport and supply chain industries, and there are many efforts underway to embrace transformation and stay ahead of the competition.
All companies now accept that change is no longer optional, but there are still many questions over how, why, and what to prioritise within these efforts. Evidence shows that digitalisation can play a key role in helping companies become more operationally (and cost) efficient; can it also assist companies in meeting significant sustainability targets? As customers call for increased transparency, predictability, and flexibility, what is the industry doing to answer this?
Digitalisation can help us meet these standards – but how can the industry better embrace innovation and change. What developments and tools can we harness? How can we better use data to optimise operations and drive decision making? And where, what, when and how should we be investing in this digital future? What role do new entrants to the industry have and is it better to look out or to build within and what barriers must be overcome? And of course, we will take a deep look at why collaboration and standardisation in the wider industry is paramount to achieving these ambitions.
All this and more will be covered during SMN Dubai 2022 – join us to look ahead at smart shipping solutions and strategies of the future.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- H. E. Eng. Hessa Al Malek, Advisor to the Minister for Maritime Transport, Affairs, the UAE Ministry of Energy and Infrastructure
- H. E. Khamis Juma Buamim, Chairman & Group CEO, KBI-uae & Chairman – DCMMIEmirates (Dubai Council for Marine & Maritime Industries)
- Vivek Seth, Senior Vice President, Marine Services, ADNOC Logistics & Services
- Abhshek Tandon, Acting Director – Strategy & Business Development, AD Ports Group
- Ali Shehab, Global Director of Special Projects, and Services, DNV – Maritime
- Mark O’Neil, President/CEO, Columbia Shipmanagement
- Kris Vedat, Head of Technology and Logistics, P&O Maritime Logistics
- Tom Anneberg, VP Commercial Strategy & Product Development, ASYAD Group
- Varun Kulshreshtha, Regional Head of Tradelens, Maersk
- Rajesh Gopinathan, Director, Business Transformation, Seaspan
- Vinay Sharma, Group Director Information Technology, Gulftainer
- Christopher Kirton, Managing Director, International Tanker Management
- Elena Matzaridou, Digital Strategy Coordinator, Dalex Shipping
- Dennis Winterswijk, Regional Director EMEA, Inmarsat Maritime
- Natalie Jensen, Partner, Ince
- Abhay Nimbalkar, Specialist, Marine Support (Vessels), Marine Logistics Department, ADNOC Offshore
- Andrés de León, Chief Executive Officer, HyperloopTT
- Rob O’Dwyer, Chief Network Officer, Smart Maritime Network
- Cathy Hodge, COO, Smart Maritime Network
For more information, visit the event website: https://smartmaritimenetwork.com/dubai-conference-2022/
Smart Maritime Network is a global membership body, looking across the maritime, and related supply chain industry, at digital transformation, innovation, and standardisation. With particular emphasis on data exchange, collaboration and partnerships, the Smart Maritime Council and Smart Maritime Network conferences bring a community of likeminded companies from across the industry together, to exchange ideas at the highest level, develop initiatives and look ahead to the future of this sector.
The Smart Maritime Network:
- Promotes industry wide collaborations key to digitalisation and innovation
- Encourages dialogue between companies to solve key challenges that will shape the future of the maritime industry
- Brings organisations together to explore new business models and new initiatives to accelerate digital transformation across the international maritime ecosystem
Conferences are held in key maritime and transport hubs, including Dubai, Singapore, Tokyo, Athens, Rotterdam and Copenhagen.
For more information visit www.smartmaritimenetwork.com or contact: Cathy Hodge, COO, Smart Maritime Network T: +44 7956 965 857 ,E: firstname.lastname@example.org